Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sweet Destruction by Paige Weaver

Posted by miss fifi at Thursday, May 29, 2014


description




2.5 She-was-a-Bitch-and-He-was-a-Bastard Stars


description




This book..how do we say it? BORED ME TO DEATH!


description




The cover is pretty, I like it a lot <3
description




description




And the blurb is intriguing enough that I had to read it.


There’s a fine line between love and hate and they were about to cross it.


My name is Samantha Ross and this is my life.

I existed in a world that few know. Rundown trailers and crime-ridden streets were my home. Drugs and alcohol were the norm and happiness was the exception. I lived from day to day never knowing if I would have a roof over my head or food in my stomach. My life sucked. It took from me and gave nothing back.

But there was one certainty in my life. A black smudge on my window of hell.

Cole Walker.

He was a criminal. A thief. He brought hell and damnation with him wherever he went. He hurt and destroyed. He took and gave nothing in return. He was heartache and despair wrapped up in a perfect gorgeous package. Fast cars and fast women were his hobbies. His vices. But he had many.

I was one of them.

I was his addiction and his craving. His enemy on this earth. I feared him. I hated him. I loved him even more.




But the story was so MEH that I'm kinda questioning my sanityright now after going through all the dramaS in the book.


description




So lemme tell you bits bout the book, okay?


When they were kids (WHITE TRASH KIDS at that), Cole saved Sam from being harassed by the guy her mom was fucking (yeah, not DATING but FUCKING). Sam's brother, Bent then decided that Cole was to be his and Sam's bff. That's how the trio of so called friends were built. Sam didn't like Cole for her own bitchy reason which I had failed to decode thanks to my degrading IQ (I have a feeling that the degrading of my IQ was a result of reading the book, but it's still a mystery for now).


My guess is she's just BITCHY like that.

description


Anyway, they grew up, Bent became Cole's bestfriend, while being Sam's enemy at the same time.


Bent loved Cole. Bent loved Sam.
Cole loved Bent. Cole hated (while secretly loving) Sam.
Sam loved Bent. Sam hated (while secretly loving) Cole.



Ain't that fucking cute?


description



description


THE FUcKING STORY


i. Cole saves Sam's ass and she would be pissed off.


ii. Cole saves Bent's ass and Sam would still be pissed off.

description


iii. Sam calls Cole a monster, and Cole would get hurt and push her away.


iv. They make out.


v. They go back to hating each other again.


vi. Repeat (i) till (v) for like a million times. *cue in me puking*



Like, I said..oh Cole and Sam..

description


description

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review