Saturday, May 24, 2014

Seductive Chaos (Bad Rep, #3) by A. Meredith Walters

Posted by miss fifi at Saturday, May 24, 2014

description


3.4 4.3 It-Made-Me-Laugh-And-Then-It-Forced-Me-to-Cry Stars

description


description



description


Cole Brandt was the self-centered and philandering lead singer for Generation Rejects


Vivian Baily was a flaky, attention seeking drama queen.

Apart they were challenging…together they were complete and total chaos.

Cole and Vivian were two people who should never have been together.

Yet they crashed into each other at every turn.

Their relationship was anything but stable. But it was passionate. It was messy. It was hopelessly seductive. And it might possibly drive them both insane.

They fought. They made up. They screamed. They made love.

They hated and they loved in equal measure.

And now that Generation Rejects are starting to hit it big and the band is on the road, temptation and massive egos could very well spell the end of their roller coaster.

If only they could stay away from each other.

But Vivian has finally reached her breaking point. Tired of their endless cycle, she is ready to say goodbye to Cole for good. 

Yet Cole isn’t one to go away quietly. Particularly when he is starting to realize exactly what he stands to lose if Vivian walks away.

As his world begins to turn upside down, Cole realizes that the one person who can hold him together is the girl who may no longer want him.

Love can be a comedy of errors, particularly for two people who never seem to get the timing right. 

And In the crazy world of rock and roll, the hardest lessons to learn just might be the ones with the sweetest rewards.




description


The book was surprisingly FUN!


At first, when I saw the less-than-4.00 rating, I was like..

description


I mean, if not much people are loving it, my survival rate is kinda decreased too..


And then I read the book..and met Cole..I was like..

description


And amazingly, it wasn't because he was HOT or anything like that. But it was because he was so fucking FUNNY!

description


He was an asshole but he was a cute one ;)


Before I could think twice about it, I tapped out a quick message and hit send. Then I waited for a few minutes. Not because I was waiting to see if I’d get a response.

Hell no!
And that wasn’t disappointment that I felt when my phone stayed silent. That was just hunger. Because I hadn’t eaten anything last night. That had to explain the aching in my gut. That was the only thing that made any sense.




They kinda liked each other a lot but like I said, he was an asshole and he had fun being one just to piss her off. Because, to match him, Vivian had to be all cute too when she was pissed off.


I watched as the hostess wrote something down on a piece of paper and Cole tucked it into his pocket.

I wanted to scream.
I wanted to flip over the table.
I wanted to rip the trampy hostess’ hair out. ~ Vivian




And then came the part where my heart fucking broke :/


I was king of the castle but the crown was proving to be pretty damn heavy. ~ Cole



description


It really shattered my heart when certain stuff happened to him (view spoiler). At that point I was like 'FUCK EVERYONE! I'm here for you Cole!'.

description


So to sum it up, I loved the book! <3

description

Find me on Goodreads: HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review