Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bang (Black Lotus, #1) by E.K. Blair

Posted by miss fifi at Saturday, May 24, 2014



description


I-Don't-Know-Anything Stars

description


description



description


They say when you take revenge against another you lose a part of your innocence. 

But I’m not innocent. 
I haven’t been for a very long time. 
My innocence was stolen from me. Taken was the life I was supposed to have. The soul I was born with. The ruby heart embedded in a life full of hopes and dreams.

Gone.
Vanished.

I never even had a choice. 
I mourn that life. Mourn the what-ifs. 
Until now. 
I’m ready to take back what was always meant to be mine.

But every plan has a fatal flaw. Sometimes it’s the heart.

**Due to the dark and explicit nature of this book, it is recommended for mature audiences only as some scenes may be particularly disturbing.**



description


Here's a quick recap! <3


He did something awful to her }}} She made a plan with her brother to seek revenge }}} Revenge in progress }}} Here came the stupid romance where the girl went all weak falling in love with someone she was using in the game }}} bang, or should I say bangs? }}} the end.




WARNING: LOTS OF QUESTIONS WON'T BE ANSWERED...well at least to my satisfaction, they didn't.

description

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review