Sunday, December 15, 2013

Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2) by Pepper Winters

Posted by miss fifi at Sunday, December 15, 2013
descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

let it go before you screw everything up

Confession of the YearI have no freaking idea how to rate this book.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Now that's out of the way, lets see what else I can share bout the book..
description


The cover: I freaking love it with all my heart. Seriously, I'd have picked it up even before knowing what it's all about because it's just that interesting in my eyes. Why? That. Suit.

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

The blurb:
“All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted… fucked up to want something so deliciously dark—wrong on so many levels. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. Hissing, fighting, with a core of iron, she showed me an existence where two wrongs make a right."

Tess is Q’s completely. Q is Tess’s irrevocably. But now, they must learn the boundaries of their unconventional relationship, while Tess seeks vengeance on the men who sold her. Q made a blood-oath to deliver their corpses at Tess’s feet, and that’s just what he’ll do.

He may be a monster, but he’s Tess’s monster.

Coming 15th December 2013


Do you really have to ask me about it? Of course I freaking love it! It's Pepper Winters people, not a fifth grader writing her first short story, of course the blurb is awesome. *sighs*

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Statement of the YearI have no freaking idea how to review this book.

Why?

im fucked up

Let me repeat, I'm fucked up. I hate dark books, no matter how fuking good they are. And I hate BDSM books even more, no matter how damn good they are. So what the heck am I doing with this book and this series? I. Have. No. Idea. But I have a feeling that it has something to do with.. *sighs* Pepper Winter! She's just that amazing! *sighs*

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Declaration of the YearI have no freaking idea how to express my feelings over this book.

I wasn't expecting butterflies and flowers.. (I wasn't that naive you know..)
I wasn't expecting coffee shops and romantic dinners.. (I wasn't that ridiculous you know..)
and
I wasn't expecting an easy happy ever after.. (I wasn't that dumb you know..)

But..

I did hope for some beautiful butterflies and flowers.. (I guess I was naive after all..)
I did hope for coffee shops and romantic dinners..(I guess I was ridiculous after all..)
and
I did hope for an easy happy ever after.. (I guess I was dumb after all..)



descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Guess what people? 

The book said: FUCK YOU to all my hopes. *cries*

It wasn't a dark read, it was a fucking-darker-than-dark read!

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

It was like this:

description

Calmness and then pain and more pain and then A Fucking Huge Storm and then painpainpain,more paineven more pain, and The End.

description

Easy to say, the book is all about PAINNice Pain. Good Pain. Great Pain. Amazing Pain. And *shudders*Painful Pain. Good moments or bad moments, they all pretty much revolve around Pain.

The book should've came with this warning:

i'll break your heart

Because it did just that to me!!!

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

So, long story short : It was a BRILLIANT book written by a BRILLIANT author. It was a BRILLIANT story of a BRILLIANT couple. It was a BRILLIANT journey towards a BRILLIANT ending. Okay, you get the gist of it, it was just that BRILLIANT!

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Buy your copies here:

Amazon: Here and Here

iTunes: Here

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

Enter to win:

Signed Paperback of QQ and signed swag pack: Here

Two signed paperbacks: Here


descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review