Monday, December 9, 2013

Living Again (Living Again, #1) by L.L. Collins

Posted by miss fifi at Monday, December 09, 2013
D.N.F. Not for me. Not now. Not ever.

When I saw the book for the first time on GR, I was like this:

description

Because there were 13 ratings and all of them were five stars ratings...

So when I got the book, I felt like this:

description

So I started reading it today...and I saw this for the first few pages...

description

It was really mellow..I wasn't in the mood for mellow but I let it go.. and continued reading...

but the more I read..the more I felt bored.. but I kept reading because of this:

description

However, instead of improving, it threatened to kill a few of my brain cells by depressing me..the moping was a bit too much and too long for ME!

description

But the final blow was the heroine meeting the hero... I hate people who beat around the bush, but those two made beating around the bush A LOT better with their ridiculous FAST PACED confessions!!!

So in the end, I dumped the book and ended up feeling like this (thanks to the dumping):

description

Hell to the No for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review