Friday, August 9, 2013

Undescribable (Undescribable, #1) by Shantel Tessier

Posted by miss fifi at Friday, August 09, 2013
Undescribable (Undescribable, #1)Undescribable by Shantel Tessier
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

It was such a nice read, but if you recommend me anything like this book to me right now, I'll just pass it.

This review is gonna be short as to not waste your precious time reading my useless rant (Well that's me already ranting!)

|An okay premise (too common).| Too much unnecessary CHAPTERS (I'm getting bored of being bored)| An idiotic leading female (Too bad I can't slap someone who doesn't exist)| the let's be 'friends' thing (GIRL, ITS NOT GONNA WORK!)

I'm done. Nice cover.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review