Friday, August 9, 2013

Mikalo's Grace (The Mikalo Chronicles, #1) by Syndra K. Shaw

Posted by miss fifi at Friday, August 09, 2013
Mikalo's Grace (The Mikalo Chronicles, #1)Mikalo's Grace by Syndra K. Shaw
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

One of the worst books I have read so far. Let me tell you why:

1. The guy kept adding 'yes' to every freaking sentence that came out of his mom. "You like it, yes?" "You sure, yes?" I mean, I don't care whether it is how it is supposed to be or what, it just annoyed the heck out of me.

2. The guy's accent (I can't even bother calling him Mikalo!). Seriously, there's a huge fine line between accent and freaking grammar mistake!!!

3. The couple. It felt like watching a mismatched couple (except for the fact that the couple wasn't mismatched at all) because there were no freaking chemistry at all. Lust, lust and lust!

Okay, I am done. If you feel like torturing yourself with an awful read, then just go on and pick the book :)

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review