Monday, July 1, 2013

The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern

Posted by miss fifi at Monday, July 01, 2013
The Time of My LifeThe Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I took A YEAR to finish this book, I kid you not! ( I started reading this book last year and just got to finish it this year )

My opinion of this book?

description

Well maybe it's just me, but I felt like I was disengaged from this world by reading the book. Seriously, the book was a chaos for me. Surprisingly, for the first time in my 18 years of life, I found a book that I couldn't love nor I could hate. My feeling for this book is classified as neutral.

I didn't like the book. It did manage to make me smile here and there but the whole time I was reading the book, I felt like crying due to boredom.

But don't worry,

description

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review