Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lick (Stage Dive, # 1) by Kylie Scott

Posted by miss fifi at Saturday, July 06, 2013
Lick (Stage Dive, # 1)Lick by Kylie Scott
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

description

Everything I’d heard about Vegas was true. Bad things happened here, terrible things.

I liked the book but I found myself easily distracted by other stuff when reading it, which is not a good thing. When I read the blurb few days ago, I was crazily intrigued about the story but now that I have read it, I found myself questioning my judgement at the moment.

“Let me get this straight, you don’t remember anything?”
“No,” I said, swallowing hard. “What did we do last night?”
“We got fucking married,” he growled.


As you can read from the blurb, Ev married Dave at Vegas but she didn't even remember marrying him. The story kinda revolved on how they solve that crazy problem.

My expectation was kinda crushed once I read the book but the funny moments were my solace. If you're looking for a detailed life of getting married to a rock star, then I'm sorry to say that you would be slightly disappointed with this book. Yeah, Ev married a rock star, but the book didn't deal much with the rockstar lifestyle of Dave. After Effortless and Real Ugly, I expected more so the book pretty much disappointed me.

But if you're looking for some sweet and pretty much cute/funny love story, than I highly recommend this book for you. I had fun reading the conversations between Ev and Dave because they were just so cute together.

“We spooned?”
“Yep,” he said. “Stage two in the memory rehab process, spooning. Now go to sleep.”
“I only woke up an hour ago.”
He pressed his face into my hair and even threw a leg over mine for good measure, pinning me down. “Bad luck. I’m tired and I wanna spoon. With you. And the way I figure it, you owe me. So we’re spooning.”


View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review