Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Edible (Exquisite, #3) by Ella Frank

Posted by miss fifi at Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Edible (Exquisite, #3)Edible by Ella Frank
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

If I were to judge this book by the reviews I have read, I would definitely give it a four stars rating. But since right now I am judging it based on the book itself, I couldn't bring myself to give it more than two stars. Why? Because of so many reasons. My main problem would be the main characters. There's Rachel and Cole. I couldn't connect to any of them especially Cole. There were moments that I pity them but for the rest of the book I just didn't get them, at all. I love Ella Frank's style of writing but this series is just not for me.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review