Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Mistress Mistake by Lynda Chance

Posted by miss fifi at Sunday, April 21, 2013



Summary


Jessica Conway is at the end of her rope. She desperately needs a few things that her moral values can't buy: food, shelter, a chance for a better life. Connor Montgomery is tortured with guilt from the past and wants only one thing from Jessica, something he's very willing to pay her for. Setting her up as his mistress seems like the perfect idea. But how long can a situation continue that was a mistake from the very beginning?

My Thoughts

I think this is one of my best simple reads this year. The hero is all alpha male and the heroine in't that all doormat-ish

Spoilers

It's not fun to not spoil the fun, so here's my full spoilers in the summary form.

Jessica needed money. Connor need sex. They made a deal, she became a mistress and he paid her school tuition.

She fell for him, and he fell for her.

HEA

me: lol

My Rating

5 Sexy Cupcakes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spoiling the Fun Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review